Take that first step towards inner peace by joining us at MASTERS OF CALM – Yoga, Meditation, Lectures, Massages, Live Music.
Healthy Living & Consciousness Festival. Yoga is for everyone, so come along and start your journey. Here you will experience the adventure of your life and undoubtedly will come back home a changed person. Here you’ll meet real friends. Maybe even your other half. Maybe these things and more. Here, everything is possible. Dreams can come true immediately, if you ask for it sincerely. ‘Miracle’ is an everyday word.
The main goal of the festival is to raise understanding and awareness of oneself. There will be vegetarian food served at this family-friendly festival, and the entire weekend is alcohol-free. This is a perfect place to rest and relax, away from the noise of the city. We welcome everyone – the ones who have already found their path and the ones who are still looking for it. Every journey starts with one step.
Till MASTERS OF CALM FESTIVAL left
3DAYS (ALL WEEKEND)
of Yoga, Healthy Food, Nature and much more.
the best Yoga Teachers, Practitioners in Ireland
steps You did per day without any efforts
NATURE & PEACE
At Masters of Calm 2018, you will camp on the ground between the woodland and shores of Inis Rath Island. We have a large field open for everyone and a walled garden ideal for families with young children.
Nevertheless, some rules apply such as:
- No camping vans allowed
- Camping in your own tent is included in ticket price
- Do not bring alcohol or drugs
- Everyone should be of good behavior
- Bring your tent and swimming gear.
- Vegetarian food will also be served at this family friendly festival.
- Family with kids are welcome.
Masters of Calm Fest is committed to offer an entirely healthy and colourful food-for-health experience. We are partnering with ISCON and some experienced chefs who support clean and mindful eating as well encouraging communal eating from Masters of Calm Snack and Tea shop. Running water and deep lake for diving is available too so don’t forget to get your swimming gear.
- Yoga Nindra
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Laughter Yoga
- Kundalini yoga
- Traditional Shivam yoga
- Integral yoga
- Pranayama yoga
- Yin yoga
- Hatha yoga
- Kids yoga
- Vinyasa yoga
- Acro Yoga
- Rebirthing i.e. conscious breathing
- Sound Bath
- Shamanic Yoga dance
- and much more.
WHY BE THERE
What to have when I arrive for the festival
A YOGA MAT, sports/ yoga apparel for classes
WATER BOTTLE or something to fill up with water
A SWEATER or LIGHT JACKET for colder night
CLOTHING FOR HOLI CELEBRATION something that you are not afraid to dye with the colourful paint. If your hair is very light, you may grab a scarf or something to protect your hair
A TOWEL and SWIMMING GEAR
SUN CREAM or LOTION
A HAT or SCARF as a protection from the sun
A FLASHLIGHT or An ELECTRIC TORCH
NOTE BOOK and A PEN
PLATE, CUP, FORK, SPOON for reusable own use (as we are eco friendly festival and we LOVE MOTHER EARTH)
OPEN-MIND and HEART to new learning, changes. communication and friendship.
List of hotels and B&B’s near Derrilyn
- 1. Slieve Rushen B&B, http://www.slieverushen.com
- 2. Knockninny Country House & Marina, Knockinny Quay, Derrylin , Enniskillen Co Fermanagh , BT92 9JU, Phone: +44 28 6774 8590
- 3. Corrigans Shore B&B, http://corrigansshore.co.uk
- 4. Willowbank House B&B, https://willowbankhouse.com
- 5. Carrybridge Lakeside Lodge, http://www.carrybridgelakesidelodge.com
- 6. The Enniskillen Hotel, https://www.enniskillenhotel.com/en/
- 7. Drumcoo Guest House, http://www.drumcoohouse.co.uk
- 8. Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel and Lodges, https://www.killyhevlin.com
- 9. The Donn Carragh Hotel, http://www.donncarraghhotel.com
- 10. Maghera House B&B, http://www.fermanaghlakelands.com/Maghera-House-Enniskillen-P3715
Accommodation outside the island is your own responsibility.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Food is not included in the ticket price
ALL DAY @ MASTERS OF CALM Festival You can buy tea, coffee, snacks and other treats.
Festival will be held in beautiful Island, located in Inis Rath Island, 150 km from Dublin Airport, 85 km from Belfast Airport. Event location accessible by car. Parking will be outside for free. Please bring you sleeping bag and tent. It will be full day activities and entertainment. Please do not bring any alcohol or drugs as Masters Of Calm is a Family Friendly Festival in Ireland. Masters of Calm event is not associated with any religious groups. We encourages spiritualism and well being in general. Families with kids are more than welcome. There will be safe environment for the kids. It will be amazing 3 days/2 nights!
See you there! 😁